You all might be familiar with how brilliant Quickbooks is as accounting software. The constant flow of updates and add-on sophisticated features make it truly mesmerizing software. There still are certain difficulties that users like you and me have to face once in a while. These are usually the issues and errors that you may come across while installing or updating the QuickBooks software. There are certain error codes that are pertinent to these types of errors ( Discussed in detail later). This is because the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool is an incredible tool that specializes in eradicating QuickBooks Installation Errors.
If you are confused about how to use the Component Repair Tool QuickBooks, then you have landed on the most appropriate page of the Internet. In this post, we are going to discuss with you every subtle detail related to this great tool.
What is QuickBooks Component Repair Tool?
It is a fixation tool developed by Intuit. The purpose of this tool is to rectify installation issues and Microsoft component-based glitches. Here are some of the errors and issues that can be easily demolished using this powerful tool.
- Quickbooks Update Error 15270
- Update Error 15223
- QuickBooks Update Error 1328
- QB Update Error 12007
- Error 6189 and 816
- QuickBooks Desktop installation errors
- Microsoft.NET Framework
- Microsoft components related bugs
- Microsoft Visual
- QuickBooks Error code 1603
- Microsoft MSXML
- QuickBooks Error 1935
- QuickBooks Error 1402
- QuickBooks Error 1904
Now that we know what this tool is, it is time for us to understand QuickBooks Component Repair Tool Download. Let’s have a look.
How to Download & Install QuickBooks Component Repair Tool?
- First of all close all the existing windows of QuickBooks.
- Now, visit Intuit’s official website and download the QuickBooks Component Repair tool.
- Wait till the download is over.
- Next, you have to click on the setup that you have just downloaded.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Finally, restart your computer.
Congrats! you have successfully completed the Install QuickBooks Component Repair Tool process. Let’s discuss how you can use this tool to troubleshoot different issues and errors.
How to use QuickBooks Component Repair Tool?
You can use the tool to eradicate almost all the component and installation-related issues.
First Step: Rectify the .NET Framework errors
The .NET framework is one of the most essential components that are vital for the smooth performance of the QuickBooks Desktop application. So, you can imagine what will happen if this .Net framework is dysfunctional.
- First of all, you have to download and install the component repair tool as explained earlier.
- And then, after it is downloaded, the user needs to save it on the local desktop
- Launch the tool and it will automatically detect any .Net framework issue.
- You just have to wait till the tool is done with its process.
- Finally, if any issue is to be detected, you will have to click on it to start the repair.
Second Step: Modifying Microsoft MSXML
There are times when the QuickBooks installation process fails. It usually happens because of the damaged Microsoft MSXML component. Follow these instructions to perform this task.
- Initially, register the MSXML.dll file.
- Next, uninstall the MSXML 6.0. You will have to reinstall it again on the computer.
- Now, you will have to uninstall MSXML 6.0 Service Pack 1. Simply, re-install it too.
- Once you are done with the above-mentioned steps, repair the MSXML 6.0 file with the help of the QB component repair tool.
We hope you were able to completely understand the working of Quickbooks component repair tool windows 10. So, we have reached the end of this post. Unless you are interested in reading more QuickBooks created articles. You can find them very easily on our website. Do check them out.