QuickBooks Error 1935 is a type of installation error that triggers when you are trying to install the essential program while QBs is launching in the mode of windows startup. The error occurs due to the corrupted windows system. As a result, your system gets slow. Also, your QuickBooks software works sluggishly. It affects your productivity. So, you might be looking for quick resolution methods that resolve your error as soon as possible. When the error 1935 happens in your system, you receive the error messages that say:
Error 1935: This setup requires .NET Framework.
Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of the assembly.
We are here to solve the problem that you are currently facing. In this article, We are going to discuss all the possible solutions to QuickBooks install error 1935. Not only that, with the help of this article you will get a detailed understanding of this error. This will help you in avoiding this error from occurring in the future. So, let’s begin.
What are the Causes of Error 1935 QuickBooks?
There are a lot of reasons that can lead to this error. We have listed them all one by one here. It is possible that you may encounter multiple causes.
- There is a chance that your windows system files have gone corrupted.
- Your system file entries could be broken or corrupted.
- Your computer could be under a malware or virus attack.
- Improper installation of QuickBooks desktop.
- Your windows operating system could be outdated.
- A third-party application could be blocking the installation of QuickBooks.
Now that we know the causes, let’s see how to identify the presence of error 1935 QuickBooks 2016.
You may Also Like: How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 80?
What are the Indications of the QuickBooks Error 1935?
You can quickly identify this error by detecting the presence of any of the following symptoms.
- Your computer gets frozen at times.
- You see an error message sitting the error code 1935.
- Another chance is that your computer keeps crashing from time to time.
- If your QuickBooks software is not responding on time.
- You are not able to open your company files.
By acknowledging these symptoms you will be able to avoid them in the future. Now, it is time to figure out the appropriate solution to this error for you.
Solutions of QuickBooks Error 1935
You have to follow each method one by one until you find the one that works out well for you. Also, create a backup of your important files to avoid data loss.
Solution 1: Selective Startup
- First of all, press Ctrl+R to open the run window.
- Next, you will have to type misconfig and hit the enter key.
- Now, click on Selective Startup. Later, navigate to the General tab, Load system services, and Load startup items.
- You have to click on the tab named services.
- Click on Hide all Microsoft services and then click Disable.
- Remember to uncheck the Hide all Microsoft services box.
- Now, look for the list of services and make sure that the windows installer box has been checked.
- Just click on Ok.
- In the system configuration window, click on restart. Your computer will be restarted.
- Uninstall and reinstall your QuickBooks desktop software.
- After installing QuickBooks. Again open the run window and enter misconfig.
- Select normal startup and click ok.
- Finally, restart your computer to save the changes.
Solution 2: Checking .Net Framework
- First of all, open your control panel.
- Look for the option named Turn windows features ON or OFF.
- Now check .NET Framework 4.5 is enabled.
- If it isn’t enabled then you have to turn it on.
- Next, you would like to shut the Windows Feature window and you have to Reboot your computer.
- Press OK to repair the .NET Framework by unticking the box and rebooting your pc.
- Just in case you come to notice that .NET Framework 4.5 is already enabled then you have to Re-enable .NET Framework. Restart your computer.
Solution 3: Disable Your Antivirus Temporarily
Sometimes, third-party antiviruses tend to block the functioning of QuickBooks. This is because they consider QuickBooks installation or update as malicious activity. So, our purpose is to disable or uninstall the antivirus till the error is fixed. You just have to uninstall your antivirus until and unless the error is rectified.
Solution 4: Update Windows
A great possibility is that you are using an older version of Windows. This can also create chaos for the working of QuickBooks. So, you can try updating your QuickBooks software to resolve this issue. To do this, you have to type in update windows in your search bar of the start menu. Click on the result and then follow the on-screen instructions to update your operating system.
Solution 5: Use the Quickbooks Install Diagnostic Tool
You can use the very powerful repair software called QuickBooks tool hub to resolve this error. QuickBooks tool hub comprises many great tools that can help in eradicating this error. So let’s see how you can perform this.
- First of all, download and install the QuickBooks tool hub.
- Now, open the tool hub.
- Go to the installation issues tab.
- Here you will see a button named QuickBooks install diagnostic tool.
- Click on it.
- The tool will start a scan to detect the issue. It will automatically detect the issue and then repair it.
- You just have to sit back till the error is resolved.
Solution 6: Conduct a Clean Install
As our problem is that we cannot install the QuickBooks software properly. In case you have installed it improperly, you can try out a clean install of the software. So, here is how you can do it.
- Open QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Now navigate to Installation issues.
- Click on the clean install tool.
- The clean install will automatically remove each and every QuickBooks-related file. It will then reinstall the QuickBooks desktop software.
Solution 7: Give QuickBooks Admin Rights
You can try giving the QuickBooks desktop software admin rights. This will help it from not getting blocked by other software. So, simply right-click on the desktop icon of QuickBooks. Choose run as an administrator. This will most probably rectify your error.
We have mentioned all the possible reasons along with its symptoms that can help you to find the error and can give a better understanding. We have also provided you with the easiest solutions that can troubleshoot the QuickBooks install error 1935. Hopefully, this article is helpful and useful to you. For any further assistance, you can get in touch with us 24×7.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How do I open a QuickBooks file from a flash drive?
When you want to access the file, simply insert the flash drive into your computer and launch QuickBooks. From the File menu, click on Open or Restore Company.. In the Open or Restore Company window, select Open a Company File and click Next. Navigate to the location of your company file on the flash drive and double-click on the file to open it.
Q2. How do I do a clean install of QuickBooks desktop?
To start, you will need to uninstall QuickBooks Desktop from your computer. To do this, open the Control Panel and select “Add or Remove Programs.” Select QuickBooks Desktop from the list of programs and click “Uninstall.” Next, restart your computer. Once your computer has restarted, insert the QuickBooks Desktop installer CD into your CD drive. The setup wizard will automatically begin. Follow the prompts to complete the installation process. Once installation is complete, restore your backup file and you will be all set!
Using Clean Install Tool:
QuickBooks Tool Hub is a utility that provides various tools for troubleshooting and repairing QuickBooks installations. It can be used to perform a clean install of QuickBooks Desktop.
To use QuickBooks Tool Hub to do a clean install of QuickBooks Desktop –
First, download and install the tool from the Intuit website.
Launch QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Select the “Clean Install” tool from the installation tab.
Select the correct QuickBooks version and the product installed on your system.
Now use the installer file for reinstalling QuickBooks.