The QuickBooks users have to face the QuickBooks error 1935 while installing the QuickBooks software or during a QuickBooks update. This is essentially an install error. You can also encounter this error while updating the Windows operating system. Anyway, this is just another ridiculous error that QuickBooks users have to face while using the QuickBooks software. These errors can be infuriating as you won’t be able to perform your QuickBooks tasks as this error persists.
Also, you will have to spend all day trying to resolve this error. No worries1 We are here to help you. We have consolidated all the possible solutions to QuickBooks install error 1935. Not only that, with the help of this article you will get a detailed understanding of this error. This will help you in avoiding this error from happening in the future.
So, without further ado, let’s jump into it.
What is QuickBooks Error 1935?
It is an install error. So, clearly from its name, you can depict that this error occurs due to the improper installation of QuickBooks. This error comes with an error message that states the QuickBooks has encountered an error and needs to shut down.
What are the Causes of Error 1935 QuickBooks?
There are a lot of reasons that can lead to this error. We have listed them all one by one here. It is possible that you may encounter multiple causes.
- There is a chance that your windows system files have gone corrupted.
- Your system file entries could be broken or corrupted.
- Your computer could be under a malware or virus attack.
- Improper installation of QuickBooks desktop.
- Your windows operating system could be outdated.
- A third-party application could be blocking the installation of QuickBooks.
Now that we know the causes, let’s see how to identify the presence of error 1935 QuickBooks 2016.
You may Also Like: How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 80?
What are the indications of this error?
You can quickly identify this error by detecting the presence of any of the following symptoms.
- Your computer gets frozen at times.
- You see an error message sitting the error code 1935.
- Another chance is that your computer keeps crashing from time to time.
- If your QuickBooks software is not responding on time.
- You are not being able to open your company files.
By acknowledging these symptoms you will be able to avoid them in the future. Now, it is time to figure out the appropriate solution to this error for you.
Solutions of QuickBooks error 1935
You have to follow each method one by one until you find the one that works out well for you. Also, create a backup of your important files to avoid data loss.
Solution 1: Selective startup
- First of all, press Ctrl+R to open the run window.
- Next, you will have to type misconfig and hit the enter key.
- Now, click on Selective Startup. Later, navigate to the General tab, Load system services, and Load startup items.
- You have to click on the tab named services.
- Click on Hide all Microsoft services and then click Disable.
- Remember to uncheck the Hide all Microsoft services box.
- Now, look for the list of services and make sure that the windows installer box has been checked.
- Just click on Ok.
- In the system configuration window, click on restart. Your computer will be restarted.
- Uninstall and reinstall your QuickBooks desktop software.
- After installing QuickBooks. Again open the run window and enter misconfig.
- Select normal startup and click ok.
- Finally, restart your computer to save the changes.
Solution 2: Checking .Net framework
- First of all, open your control panel.
- Look for the option named Turn windows features ON or OFF.
- Now check .NET Framework 4.5 is enabled.
- If it isn’t enabled then you have to turn it on.
- Next, you would like to shut the Windows Feature window and you have to Reboot your computer.
- Press OK to repair the .NET Framework by unticking the box and rebooting your pc.
- Just in case you come to notice that .NET Framework 4.5 is already enabled then you have to Re-enable .NET Framework. Restart your computer.
Solution 3: Disable your antivirus temporarily
Sometimes, third-party antiviruses tend to block the functioning of QuickBooks. This is because they consider QuickBooks installation or update as malicious activity. So, our purpose is to disable or uninstall the antivirus till the error is fixed. You just have to uninstall your antivirus until and unless the error is rectified.
Solution 4: Update windows
A colossal possibility is that you are using an older version of Windows. This can also create chaos for the working of QuickBooks. So, you can try updating your QuickBooks software to resolve this issue. To do this, you have to type in update windows in your search bar of the start menu. Click on the result and then follow the on-screen instructions to update your operating system.
Solution 5: Use Install diagnostic tool
You can use the very powerful repair software called QuickBooks tool hub to resolve this error. QuickBooks tool hub comprises many great tools that can help in eradicating this error. So let’s see how you can perform this.
- First of all, download and install the QuickBooks tool hub.
- Now, open the tool hub.
- Go to the installation issues tab.
- Here you will see a button named QuickBooks install diagnostic tool.
- Click on it.
- The tool will start a scan to detect the issue. It will automatically detect the issue and then repair it.
- You just have to sit back till the error is resolved.
Solution 6: Conduct a clean install
As our problem is that we cannot install the QuickBooks software properly. In case you have installed it improperly, you can try out a clean install of the software. So, here is how you can do it.
- Open QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Now navigate to Installation issues.
- Click on the clean install tool.
- The clean install will automatically remove each and every QuickBooks-related file. It will then reinstall the QuickBooks desktop software.
Solution 7: Give QuickBooks admin rights
You can try giving the QuickBooks desktop software admin rights. This will help it from not getting blocked by other software. So, simply right-click on the desktop icon of QuickBooks. Choose run as an administrator. This will most probably rectify your error.
Hopefully, we were able to rectify your error. Don’t hesitate to check out other articles by us. They are surely going to be a treat for you.