QuickBooks tool hub or repair tool hub is a multi-functional software developed by Intuit. QB tool hub consolidates different types of tools, these tools are capable of resolving issues and errors in the QuickBooks Desktop software. You can say goodbye to the days when you had to install separate tools for separate issues.
The brilliant interface of the QuickBooks tool hub has individual sections for different classes of errors. You can find a number of tools in each section. Each tool in Tool Hub has a different purpose. This is because each error in QuickBooks has to be approached differently – Intuit knows this. So, to bring the situation under control, QBTH has been created with a wide set of features.
Errors Resolved through QuickBooks Tool Hub
The tool hub can fix all kinds of issues within the QuickBooks software. The user only needs to download and run the tool for better outcomes. Here is a full list of all errors resolved by the tool hub.
- Company File Issues: It is quite common to encounter issues within the company file. But, the QuickBooks tool hub secures you from that situation by providing the QuickBooks file doctor. You only need to click on the tab to access the file doctor.
- Installation Issues: These kinds of errors occur while you install the QuickBooks desktop on the device. Just hit on the Installation Issues tab whenever you fail during the installation of QuickBooks. This tab can also resolve issues that appear while uninstalling the software.
- Program Errors: If your QuickBooks brings frequent stops in between the procedure. Then, it might be happened due to program errors. Make sure to hit on the Program Issues tab whenever you encounter an HX0X series errors.
- Networking Issues: If you are getting issues while accessing QuickBooks on a workstation that is primarily located on the server then select this tab. You can troubleshoot as many issues appear within the category of multi-user series errors.
- Reset Password: Losing passwords and credentials denies you access to the company file. You may find it really hard to go back to the QB file. Well, the QuickBooks tool hub 126.96.36.199 provides a solution for this too. You just need to go with the instruction to reset the login credentials.
Not just the above-discussed issues but you can also fix all these QuickBooks errors given below:
- QuickBooks Error H505
- Error 1304. Error writing to file Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.BusinessLogic.dll
- Error 1642: Error Installing Microsoft. NET. Could not verify the digital signature of file %s
- PDF and printing issues
- Error 1706: No valid source could be found when opening Point of Sale
- 6000 series errors
- QuickBooks crashing problems
- Company File issues
- H series errors.
- And many more
The list would never get complete if we include all kinds of issues that the tool hub resolves because it is the power tool that can kick out almost every issue from your desktop.
System Requirements to install QuickBooks Repair Tool Hub
Well, you won’t need a truckload of specifications to install QuickBooks Tool Hub. All you need to have is the Microsoft.Net framework and Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable package. These two things should be sound and secure. This means Tool Hub supports almost all the versions of Windows.
How to Download and Install QB Tool Hub
- First of all, you have to download the QuickBooks Tool Hub application from the official website of Intuit.
- When the download is complete, you have to open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file.
- After that, the following installation window will appear.
- Simply, click the Next button to continue.
- A license agreement window will appear. You just have to click the Yes button.
- The next step is to browse the location where you want to store the QuickBooks tool hub setup. After choosing, click the Next button.
- The software will be all set to get installed. Simply select the install button to let the installation begin.
- Wait till the installation process is completely over.
- Finally, click Finish to complete the installation.
Interface of QuickBooks Tool Hub
Well, after successfully installing the QuickBooks Tool Hub it is time for you to understand the interface of QBTH. You can simply launch the software by clicking the desktop icon of the tool hub. Now, you will land on the home page. From here you can navigate to whichever tab you want. In the left pane, you will see 7 different sections. Let’s see each section in detail.
This is the welcome page of the software. Whenever you launch the tool hub, you will land on this tab. From here, you can navigate to any tab you like. In the home tab, you can see a short description of all the other tabs.
Company file issues:
The company file issues tab deals with the QuickBooks company file-related errors and issues. The QuickBooks file doctor, which users had to download separately earlier has been included in this section. All the QuickBooks company files can be repaired using the QuickBooks File Doctor.
As the name suggests, the network issues tab is the place in the Tool Hub which resolves all the network-related issues on the QuickBooks Desktop application. This section contains QuickBooks Database Server Manager. This tool is very helpful in establishing the connection between the QuickBooks Desktop and Intuit’s server. So, you can make use of this very section to fix the network errors and issues.
In case you encounter an error while using the QuickBooks application, then this tab will be your companion. In this section, you get 3 different tools to eradicate the program problems of QuickBooks software. The first tool is the Quick fix my program, this will run a quick scan by shutting down all the ongoing processes in QuickBooks. The second tool is the QuickBooks program Diagnostic Tool, which runs a 20 minutes scan to rectify the issue. The third tool is the QuickBooks print & PDF repair tool, which fixes the print and pdf conversion errors.
This tab is a repairer of issues related to installation, re-installation, and the uninstallation of QuickBooks. This section consists of the famous QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. It also has another tool named QuickBooks Clean install tool. The clean install is responsible for conducting a clean install of QuickBooks in which the corrupted files are eliminated.
In case you forgot your QuickBooks login credentials, you can reset them using this tab. It will hardly take you a few minutes to do this.
If you are looking to contact the customer care of QuickBooks to seek help then you can navigate to the support tab of QuickBooks.
How to fix errors and issues using QuickBooks Tool Hub?
Well, we will now see how you can rectify some of the most common and famous errors using the different sections of QuickBooks Tool Hub. You will also learn how to use the tools in each section. So, without further ado let’s begin.
How to use the Company file issues tab in QuickBooks?
Company file issues of QuickBooks Tool Hub is responsible for fixing the company file-related issues. It is home to QuickBooks file doctor which is a magnificent tool that is capable of eradicating company file-related issues. These are some of the common errors that can be solved using the QuickBooks File Doctor.
QuickBooks File Doctor:
The QuickBooks file doctor is a tremendous tool that can rectify most of the issues related to QB company files. Here is how you can use it.
- First of all, launch the QuickBooks Tool Hub software.
- Navigate to the company file issues tab.
- Now, click the green button named Run QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Simply browse the company file that you wish to fix. Click on the repair option.
- The file doctor will automatically detect the issue in the company file and resolve it.
How to use the Network issues tab?
The network issues tab is vital for the fixation of network and connectivity-related errors in QuickBooks. The QuickBooks Database Server Manager can establish a connection between Intuit’s server and QuickBooks Desktop. Here are some of the common errors that can be solved using the Network issues tab of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
QuickBooks Database Server Manager
To use this section, you will have to download the QuickBooks Database Server Manager separately. Then only you can proceed to use it from the QuickBooks Database Server manager from QuickBooks. When both the software work combined, then almost all the network-related issues can be rectified.
- First of all, download QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Now, open QBTH and navigate to the network issues tab.
- Next, click the button named QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Simply click Start.
- The repair will be initiated.
How to use the Program problems tab?
Program Problems tab in QuickBooks Tool Hub can eradicate almost all the Program issues. It has three highly powerful tools that are capable of destroying different types of errors. Here are some of the errors that can be demolished using these three tools.
The Quick Fix my program and QuickBooks Program Diagnostic Tool are automated tools. You just have to click them when you face a QuickBooks program-related error or issue is encountered. The first tool will take a few minutes to carry out the scan but it will only be a quick scan. On the other hand, the second tool will carry out a 20 minutes long detailed scan.
Let’s see how can use the QuickBooks print & pdf repair tool.
- In the QuickBooks tool hub, go to the program problems tab.
- Now, at the bottom of the page, click the QuickBooks print&PDF repair tool button.
- The Repair tool will automatically detect the issue and then repair it.
How to use the Installation issues tab?
You can solve all the install and uninstall-related issues in this tab. It contains two tools namely QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool and Clean install tool. These are some of the errors that can be rectified using these two tools.
QuickBooks update error 15270 QuickBooks update error 15223 QuickBooks update error 1328 QuickBooks update error 12007
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
Install diagnostic tool is an amazing and popular QuickBooks tool that can rectify the installation issues and errors of QuickBooks, here is how to use it.
- Firstly, download and install the QuickBooks tool hub.
- Now, launch tool hub.
- Navigate to the installation issues tab.
- Next, click the button named QuickBooks install diagnostic tool.
- A can will be initiated. The issue will also be repaired.
- Sit back and wait till the error is resolved.
Conduct a clean install
The clean install tool of QuickBooks makes life easy. You now don’t have to uninstall and install the QuickBooks Desktop separately, just use this tool to do it.
- Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub by clicking the desktop icon.
- Go to Installation issues.
- Simply, click on the clean install tool.
- A clean install of QuickBooks will begin.
How to use the Password reset tab?
There are times when you have to reset the password of QuickBooks. To do this, you just have to click on the click here option. A link will be sent to the associated email. You will have to click on the link to reset your login credentials.
Like this, you may be able to use everything associated with QuickBooks Tool Hub. it’s an awfully powerful software system and might perform any major task given in a matter of your time. With the assistance of a Tool hub, your existence can become a lot easier and quicker. With the introduction of QuickBooks itself, thousands of individuals may perform their project reports and different business pertinent tasks in no time.
Now, once the arrival of QB tool hub, everything goes to be hassle-free and faster. The Tool hub can facilitate in terms of privacy and security as a result of all the information and data being safe inside the cloud and the power hub will act as a protective software system from that no data is leaked. though your account gets hacked you may have the accessibility to retrieve it exploitation this software system and therefore the data that you just have already got throughout the acquisition.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the QuickBooks tool hub?
QuickBooks tool hub is a hub of all different tools of QuickBooks. It provides a one-stop solution to fix many QuickBooks errors related to the installation, company file, program, and network issues. You can get access to many more tools like QuickBooks file doctor, QuickBooks install diagnostic, Quick fix my programs, QuickBooks database server manager, and many more.
- Can you list down the name of tools in the QuickBooks tool hub?
- QuickBooks tool hub compiles with all the dynamic tools of Intuit in just one place.
- QuickBooks file doctor tool
- QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool
- QuickBooks database server manager.
- Print & PDF Repair tool
- QuickBooks install diagnostic Tool
- Quick Fix my Program
- QuickBooks re-image repair tool
- Quick Fix my file.
- QuickBooks program diagnostic tool
- Quickbooks Password Reset tool
- Clean install tool
- Which errors can get resolved with the QuickBooks tool hub?
QuickBooks tool hub is built in a way that you can resolve as many errors as possible occur due to installation, network, and program, issues. Not only this but the tool is included some advanced tools as well that help in resetting the password and resolving print & PDF problems.
- What is the QuickBooks File Doctor tool?
QuickBooks file doctor is said to be the doctor of all ill effects that occurred within the system. You can configure network and company file issues just by running them on the device. The tool scans all over the files and folders and eradicates the issue.
- What is the QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic tool?
QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool famously resolves the error within the company files and database manager. It enhances the network connection path between QuickBooks and the database. Hence, if you have this specific issue then make sure to run this dynamic tool on the device.
- How to do a clean install using the QuickBooks tool hub?
First, prepare the backup of the company file and then conduct the procedure below.
Uninstall QuickBooks Desktop
- Head towards the Windows Start menu.
- Tap on the Control Panel button.
- Now, just choose Programs and Features.
- Alternatively, you can select the Uninstall a Program tab.
- Click on the QuickBooks desktop version that is having issues.
- Consequently, choose Uninstall / Change button.
- Go through the online steps to conduct the further procedure.
- In the end, just sign out and sign in again to windows as admin.
Run Clean Install Tool
- Now, install the QuickBooks tool hub on the device.
- Open the tool and choose the Installation tab.
- Subsequently, tap in the Clean Install tool.
- Thereafter, hit OK.
- Just choose the QuickBooks version.
- Moreover, hit on the product version followed by choosing the Continue option.
- Tap Ok if you see the text “Please install your copy of QuickBooks to the default location.”
- Go to the official site to check out the updated version of QuickBooks.
- Download the file on the device.
- It will be saved as QuickBooks.exe. Make sure to access the same.
- While following the online guidelines, conduct the rest of the procedure.
- Hit Next on the license agreement window.
- Mention the Product and License number.
- Finally, just hit the Next button.
- How to download the QuickBooks Tool Hub?
- Close the QuickBooks desktop.
- Go to the official site and try to find out the latest version of the QuickBooks tool hub.
- Now, download the same.
- Once done, open this downloaded file.
- Make sure that the file is saved as QuickBooks.exe.
- Access the same and hit on the Agree button.
- Finally, the tool will get installed on the device and you can use it to resolve as many errors as possible.
- How to resolve Errors in QuickBooks?
You can use any of the tools contained in the QuickBooks tool hub to resolve errors in QuickBooks. Just access the tool and conduct the scanning to fix different issues.