QuickBooks PDF Converter is a fundamental feature provided by QuickBooks. It converts the company file or financial reports into PDF files and you get to share them easily. This feature allows every user to access the files easily. The print components of QuickBooks do the conversion and it has so many features and advantages that will help you in many ways. The need for Reinstalling the QB PDF converter can emerge due to errors related to the PDF function, or the fact that you need to install it for converting and sending files to your clients. In this guide, we’re going to discuss the installation process of the QuickBooks PDF converter along with its uses and benefits. We will also discuss the error and the resolution methods that PDF Converter face. Let’s begin.
What is a QuickBooks PDF Converter?Unlike any normal converter, the QBs PDF converter allows you to convert your company files into PDF format. It not only changes the company files but can also convert the financial reports, transaction statements, QuickBooks balance sheets, payroll slips, etc. When the conversion is done, you can email this PDF to your partners or clients. The best part of this feature is that it is in-built into QuickBooks software. However, it is also accessible to those persons too who don’t have the QuickBooks software. You can open this PDF using any PDF reader like WPS office, Adobe reader, etc. You can also convert PDF to QuickBooks supported files.
Benefits of QuickBooks PDF ConverterThere are so many benefits that QB PDF Converter offers to users. Below are some of the remarkable ones:
- This feature permits you to share the QBs files with your business partners or clients who don’t have the QBs software installed on their system.
- You can easily convert the financial report into a PDF which is shareable & also easy to save as a record.
- In case you are facing some errors related to printing, saving, or emailing the PDF file from the QBs Desktop then you can update it with the help of software.
- You can also easily download the Print repair tool & QBs PDF from the official site.
Installing Process of QB PDF ConverterAs we explored what is a PDF converter & its advantages, you might be deliberately wanting to know the process of installation of the PDF converter. Here are the steps for the QuickBooks PDF converter install.
- First of all, Right-mouse click the icon of QBs Desktop and select the option Properties.
- After that, hit the option Find Target to open the location of the File.
- Next, double-mouse click on the Install.exe or Install App to install the QBs PDF Converter.
- Then, Click OK after the completion of installation.
- Hit the Start button to open the Run box after typing the run in the search area.
- Further, type control printers in the search area & click OK. It will open Printers & Faxes window
- After that, right-mouse clicks on your Document Converter & select the option Rename.
- Lastly, you have to enter the QBs PDF Converter & press Enter. Ensure that you have typed the name of your PDF converter correctly.
Process of Deleting the QB PDF Converter in WindowsWhen some problems happen with your QuickBooks PDF converter, then you must delete the tool. Here we mention the deleting process of QBs that you need to follow step by step.
- Initially, you have to sign in to the windows as an admin.
- After that, you must open the option Printers & Faxes window.
- Then, hit the start button, type Run in the search area & hit the enter.
- Next, type control printer in the search box of the Run command & press enter.
- Now, you need to right-click on the icon of QBs PDF converter.
- Lastly, Choose the option delete & hit OK to finish the task.
How to Use QuickBooks PDF Converter?Now that you’ve installed the QBs PDF converter, the only thing you need to learn is how to use this tool to convert your files or report into PDF format.
- Firstly, You need to open the QBs & find the invoice or reports that you wanted to save in PDF format.
- Then, hit the File option under the menu tab. Then, choose the option Save as PDF.
- Next, select the file in which you want to save your invoice in PDF format.
- Lastly, give File Name & click Save.
QuickBooks PDF Converter Not WorkingWell, this can be frustrating. The moment you try to convert a file into Pdf format and the converter ceases working. Many users face this issue. However, you don’t have to worry about this though. You have come to the right place to resolve this issue. Let’s see the solution to this.
Read More:How Quickbooks Audit Trail Removal works.
Solutions to QuickBooks PDF Converter Not WorkingFollow these solutions to fix your problem quickly.
Solution 1: Using the QuickBooks Print & PDF Repair ToolThis is a very powerful tool that can for sure work things out for you. Let’s see how to do it.
- First of all, you have to download the QuickBooks tool hub software from Intuit’s official website.
- After downloading the software, you just have to follow the instructional window to install the software.
- After the installation is complete, you have to launch the software.
- In the QuickBooks tool hub, you will see a tab named program problems. You simply have to click on it.
- Now, you will have to click on the QuickBooks print & PDF repair tool button.
- Lastly, the tool will automatically detect the issue and resolve it. After the process gets completed you will have to restart your computer.
Solution 2: XPS DocumentInitially, you have to make sure whether the XPS document is working properly or not. If some error exists, you have to reinstall the Microsoft XPS Document Writer.
Solution 3: AntivirusSometimes, the antivirus installed in your system may block the functioning of this tool. So, you can either uninstall your antivirus or you can change the settings of your antivirus. You will be able to rectify the issue that you are facing by doing so.
You may also like: How to resolve quickbooks login issues.
Solution 4: Reinstall the QB PDF ConverterThis is the most awaited solution of all. Even people who were not facing any issues with the QuickBooks PDF converter wanted to pdf converter download method. Well, let’s not make any more delay then, here is how to do it.
- Initially, you have to delete the PDF converter if it is already installed.
- Then, you will have to log into Windows as an administrator.
- After that, open Printers and faxes & search for a QB PDF converter.
- Next, right-click on it and select the option of delete.
- Lastly, you have to download and install the tool again. For that, we have already mentioned the steps of installing the converter above.
You can read: Troubleshooting guide for QuickBooks Sync Manager Error.
Wrapping Up!We have mentioned the detailed information on QuickBooks PDF Converter install along with its advantages. We also provide the installation process & process of using the QBs PDF converter tool. Hopefully, this article helped you install the converter without any issues. In case, you are stuck in any particular situation, you can take help from the support team members that are available 24*7.
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. How to fix the issue QuickBooks save as pdf not working?If QuickBooks save as pdf not working, it might be due to damaged components within the PDF driver. In this case, you need to reinstall the PDF driver.
- To do this, first, close all the running programs.
- Next, open the Control Panel and go to ‘Programs and Features.’ Select ‘QuickBooks PDF Converter’ from the list of installed programs and click on the ‘Uninstall/Change’ option.
- Once the program is uninstalled, restart your computer.
- After restarting, go to the QuickBooks official website and download the latest version of the PDF converter. Install it on your computer and restart once again.