The QuickBooks Pdf converter is a built-in tool that is capable of converting the QuickBooks reports into Adobe PDF format. The conversion of these files is done through a component called the QuickBooks print component. The vital thing that you should note is that with the help of this tool you can perform a lot of tasks very easily. You can share the reports or files with someone who does not use the QuickBooks software. This is really thoughtful of QuickBooks to create this tool inside the Desktop software.
Also, when the pdf format is ready, you can email it directly to your clients or partners. The Pdf file can be opened using any PDF file opener such as Adobe reader, Perfect PDF reader, WPS office, etc.
Another special thing about this tool is that it can convert not only reports into PDF format. It can also convert balance sheets, statements, payroll slips, etc into Pdf. Using this tool will surely make your life easy and comfortable.
In this article, we will not only see how to reinstall the QuickBooks pdf converter windows 10 tool but we will also see the solutions to the issue that you may encounter while using this tool. Basically, you will see how to download, install and troubleshoot the QuickBooks Pdf converter. That sounds perfect, right? Well, yeah that’s what our mission is, to make things effortless and informative. So, without further ado, let’s get this done.
QuickBooks pdf converter not working
Well, this can be frustrating. The moment you try to convert a file into Pdf format and the converter ceases working. Many users face this issue. You don’t have to worry about this though. You have come to the right place to resolve this issue. Let’s see the solution to this.
Read More:How Quickbooks Audit Trail Removal works.
Solutions to QuickBooks pdf converter not working
Follow these solutions to fix your problem quickly.
Solution 1: Using the QuickBooks Print & PDF repair tool
This is a very powerful tool that can for sure work things out for you. Let’s see how to do it.
- First of all, you have to download the QuickBooks tool hub software from INTUIT’s official website.
- After downloading the software, you just have to follow the instructional window to install the software.
- After the installation is complete, you have to launch the software.
- In the QuickBooks tool hub, you will see a tab named program problems. You simply have to click on it.
- Now, at the bottom, you will have to click on the QuickBooks print&PDF repair tool button.
- The tool will automatically detect the issue and resolve it. After the process gets completed you will have to restart your computer.
Solution 2: XPS document
Initially, you have to make sure whether the XPS document is working properly or not.
If some error exists, you have to reinstall the Microsft XPS Document writer.
Solution 3: Antivirus
Sometimes, the antivirus installed in your system may block the functioning of this tool. So, you can either uninstall your antivirus or you can change the settings of your antivirus. You will be able to rectify the issue that you are facing by doing so.
You may also like:How to resolve quickbooks login issues.
Solution 4: Reinstall QB pdf converter
This is the most awaited solution of all. Even people who were not facing any issue with the QuickBooks PDF converter wanted to QuickBooks pdf converter download method. Well, let’s not make any more delay then, here is how to do it.
- The first thing that you have to remember is that you have to delete the PDF converter if it is already installed.
- To do this, you will have to log into Windows as an administrator. Now open Printers and faxes.
- Here search for a QuickBooks PDF converter.
- After spotting this, you will have to right-click on it and select the option of delete.
- Now, you have to download and install the tool again. Here is how to do it.
How to download and install QuickBooks PDF converter?
Well, if you thought this will be a conventional download and install method then you are totally wrong. That is not how it works. Let’s find out how to do it.
- The initial step is to right-click on the QuickBooks Desktop Icon.
- Now, select the properties option.
- The next step is to choose to Find a target. The windows explorer will open up.
- Now, you have to double click on install application or exe.
- You have to click Ok as the installation process gets completed.
- Go to the start menu and search for control printers.
- Here, you will have to choose the option of Printers and Faxes.
- You now have to right-click on Amyuni Document Converter and then select the Rename option.
- The important part is to rename the file according to the QuickBooks version that has been installed on your device.
So, that is how you resolve the issue. Also, we hope that you learned how to reinstall the QuickBooks PDF convertor. Do check out the other informative article by us. They will surely be productive for you. You can read, Troubleshooting guide for QuickBooks Sync Manager Error.