Quickbooks is perfect for accounting. Especially for small and medium-sized businesses. As a Quickbooks user, the errors that pop up once in a while could be overwhelming to you. One such catastrophic error is the missing name list problem Quickbooks. Well, the time for worrying is yet another old story. This is because we have made a comprehensive guide for you. You can find everything related to this particular error in this post.
All you have to do is to follow each step carefully one by one. You have to perform each method till you find out the correct and intact solution. So, without wasting any more time let’s jump straight into it.
Missing Name List Problem
Solutions to resolve Quickbooks Missing Name List Problem
If you are facing any problem while using the QuickBooks software, then consider reading all the solutions very carefully.
Solution 1: Quickbooks File Doctor
The Quickbooks file doctor is an unbelievable tool that may resolve most of the corporate file-related problems. QB file doctor could be a tool that’s within the Quickbooks Tool Hub software system. Here is however you’ll build use of this wonderful tool.
- To do this, initial of all, transfer and install the Quickbooks tool hub software system.
- Now launch the tool hub.
- Navigate to the company file problems section.
- Here, you’ve got to click on the button named Run Quickbooks File Doctor.
- Browse the company file you were having a hassle with. Click on the repair choice.
- The file doctor can mechanically notice the difficulty and repair it. You’ll be notified regarding it.
Solution 2: Conduct a clean install
The clean install tool helps in eliminating the corrupted and broken Quickbooks files. you’ll be able to merely clean install the Quickbooks software package to rectify this error. Here is however you’ll be able to try this.
- Quickbooks Tool Hub download, if you do not already have and then open it.
- Now, navigate to Installation problems.
- Next, click the Clean install tool button.
- The clean install method is going to be initiated.
Solution 3: Using Auto Data Recovery
You can utilize the initial dealing Log file and ADR version of the company file to recover all recent transactions.
Keep this in mind before performing Auto Data Recovery
The Quickbooks Auto Data Recovery is merely out there in Quickbooks professional, Premier, and Enterprise versions.
- You cannot use the info recovery within the controller editions.
- The file size limit is merely 1.5 GB.
- You should be using the newest version of Quickbooks.
Now, let’s examine the way to restore QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery.
- Create a current folder on your Desktop named QBTest.
- Open the folder where the company file is saved.
- Look for the .tlg to get into your company file’s folder. it’s the precise same name as your company file.
After conducting Auto Data Recovery, you can also try Quickbooks audit trail turn off.
How to Show file extensions
If you’re not having the ability to spot the .tlg file, you’ll need to try this to indicate file extensions.
- First of all, you’ve got to press Windows+E on your keyboard to open File person.
- Now, select the choice named Organize then choose Folder and search choices.
- For Windows 10, 8.1 & 8, you’ll need to choose read, then select file name extension.
- Next click on Hide extensions for well-known file varieties.
- Simply select Apply, then OK.
- Open the QuickBooksAutoDataRecovery folder. It’s among identical locations as your company file.
- Copy the .QBW.adr file and paste it into the QBTest folder. You need to presently have a .QBW.adr and .tlg file on your QBTest
- folder. In your QBTest folder, right-click the .QBW.adr file and choose Rename.
- Delete .adr at the highest of the file.
- Open QuickBooks.
- Open the company file that is saved in your QBTest folder. Use your account register to verify all transactions area unit there.
- Select File then Utilities then Verify information to examine the knowledge integrity of the recovered file.
- If this copy of the corporate file is good, you will be ready to move the broken company file to a novel location and transfer the copy from QBTest to the initial location.
Solution 4: Restore Backup from an earlier version
Here is how to do it.
- First of all, you have to tap on the company file.
- Now, click on Open or Restore Company.
- Next, you have to click on Restore a backup copy. Later click on Next.
- You will have to make sure that you have select Local Backup. After this, you may click on the Next option.
- Finally, click on save to complete the process.
So, these were the solutions to this error. We hope that you were able to eradicate this error using our methods. Do check out other articles on our website, they are going to be of great help to you.
Also, if you are still facing the Quickbooks error missing name list problem, you can contact the customer care support of Quickbooks. A highly competent group of people will be able to rectify this error for you.