In Windows OS, when you are trying to open the Turbo Tax file more than once, you might receive this error message TurboTax error 102345. In that case, there are plenty of chances that you’re open to a non-tax document. It occurs most often due to a misconfigured system file, but there are other causes as well. System errors occur when the system files are misconfigured. This particular error is caused by the incorrect configuration of these files. When the files are incorrectly configured, registry TurboTax errors occur.
Turbotax error 102345 is a complex issue and you need expert guidance to troubleshoot such an error. The article below includes the causes and easy solutions to Turbo Tax Error 102345. Let us begin with the fixing now.
Table of Contents
Causes of Turbotax Error 102345
The causes behind the prevalence of Turbotax Error 102345 are as follows.
- Spyware, adware, & virus threats can cause the error 102345.
- There may be corrupted files in TurboTax that are causing the 102345 TurboTax errors.
- Using an older version of TurboTax can also cause the error.
- You may encounter this error if you try to open a file other than a tax one in TurboTax.
- If you install a new program over an old one, you may experience registry errors.
Fix Turbotax Error 102345: Top Solutions
Here we have the quick and easy solutions to troubleshoot Turbotax Error Code 102345. Before carrying out the solutions, it is advisable to keep a backup of all your important data files.
Solution 1: Automatically Fix via RegCure Pro
- Get RegCure Pro and install it on your PC first.
- After that, click on the button Scan.
- Once you’ve clicked the fix errors button, you’ll see a list of errors.
- Lastly, restart your computer.
Solution 2: Optimize PC via Plumbytes
- The first step is to obtain Plumbytes.
- Let’s take a look at the setup wizard.
- Once plumbytes have been released, click on the scan icon.
- Select all threats, then click on the remove now button to get rid of them from your system.
With detailed solutions onboard, the TurboTax Error 102345 will easily be removed from your system. Go through the solutions carefully and keep a backup along the way. With further ado, we hope you are no longer facing any such issues. For any more assistance, you must keep us in your bookmarks and come to us anytime.
Read More: Fix QuickBooks Error 15311
Q1. What should you do if the method to repair error 102345 TurboTax doesn’t work out?
Ans. If this is the case, TurboTax experts can assist you. They can offer you a solution immediately.
Q2. Under what circumstances will you encounter TurboTax error 102345?
Ans. A TurboTax 102345 error on your PC may occur if your software is out of date. It is also possible to receive an error due to corrupted TurboTax files.
Q3. What is RegCure Pro?
Ans. With RegCure Pro, you can clean and optimize your system. It improves the speed and performance of your computer.
Q4. What is Plumbytes?
Ans. With this spyware removal tool, you can find and remove different kinds of viruses, malware, adware, & spyware.