QuickBooks Error 30114 occurs when your windows get shut down suddenly. It can also trigger while you install the operating system or while you set up your QBs payroll desktop. When this error code 30114 QuickBooks pops up in your system, you will receive the error message that states:
“Direct Deposit Bank Account Verification Error 30114”.
“Error 30114: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close, We are sorry for the inconvenience”.
In this article, we are going to discuss all the reasons that will help in triggering the QuickBooks error 30114. Along with it, we will also provide you with the symptoms that will help you to find out the error 30114 and its troubleshooting methods to fix it. Let’s deep dive into it.
Table of Contents
Causes of the QuickBooks Error 30114
There are various reasons that trigger the QuickBooks payroll error 30114. Some of them are as follows.
- It occurs due to run-time issues in QuickBooks or windows.
- Incomplete installation of QuickBooks desktop.
- Virus or malware attacks caused the payroll error 30114.
- Faulty registry of the windows.
- Unintentionally deleted the company files.
- Download the corrupted file.
- The other software gets deleted unintentionally.
Symptoms of the QuickBooks Error 30114
We are going to provide you with the indications that you may see in your system or your QuickBooks software while you are facing the error. These symptoms will help you to find out errors and help you in applying the troubleshooting methods as well.
- The computer gets frozen or hung from time to time.
- Your windows system is going to work sluggishly.
- The QuickBooks Software stopped work properly.
- Your Windows system responded very slowly to the inputs.
- The error messages appear on the screen.
- Running windows frequently crash.
Troubleshooting Methods of the QuickBooks Payroll Error 30114
Here we are going to discuss all the troubleshooting methods in order to fix your QuickBooks error code 30114. You need to follow each one of them until your error gets fixed.
Method 1- Recreate the Corrupted Folder
Making a new file or folder can help you resolve the QB direct deposit error 30114. You must follow the below-outlined steps in order to make a new file or folder.
- First and foremost, close the QuickBooks software if it is opened.
- Second, open your entitlement data for your QBs application and your OS.
- Access the Run window by pressing the Windows+R keys together.
- Then, type the EntitlementDataStore.ecml, and press the enter key.
- Thereafter, delete the opened file by clicking on Yes.
- Now, you have to open QBs & follow the on-screen guidelines to get registration of your application.
Method 2- Uninstall & Reinstall the QuickBooks
QuickBooks Error 30114 can be fixed by uninstalling & then reinstalling the QuickBooks software.
- First, close all programs that are running in the background.
- Second, go for the start button.
- Then, type up the control panel and single-click on it to open.
- Navigate the “uninstall a program” button and click on it.
- Give them permission to uninstall it.
- Now, you need to re-install the latest released version of QBs in your system.
- At last, click on the “I agree” choice to accept the license agreement.
Method 3- Update Your System Device Driver
Following are the steps to update your system device drivers to resolve the QuickBooks error 30114.
- In the Run window, type up “Device Manager”
- Go for the category option and click on Update.
- After that, choose Update driver under the option “Automatically search for updated driver software”.
- You will see the new driver. If you are unable to see the new driver, visit the website of the manufacturer. Follow the instructions as displayed on the screen.
Method 4- Make QuickBooks Backup Files For Registry Section
Here are the steps that you need to follow to create the backup files.
- Press the Ctrl + Shift +enter keys together after accessing the Command Prompt.
- Once done, the command prompt dialog box will appear on the screen with a blinking cursor.
- Type Regedit, and hit the enter button.
- Under the registry editor, you have to choose the error 30144.
- Choose the export option and then select the folder in which you wish to save the backup.
- Before going further, you need to make sure to tick the select branch under the export range. Choose Save.
- With this, your backup file is saved with the extension .reg file.
Method 5- Clean Your Junk File Using Disk Cleanup
Before proceeding with the steps, you need to check whether the hard disc has at least 1GB of space to make any changes. If you have that space, then only follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Access the command prompt on your System.
- Then, type up cleanmgr, and hit Enter.
- Once done, tap OK twice to give permission.
- Lately, you have to wait to finish the cleanup process.
Method 6- Update Windows
Updating your Windows Operating System can assist to fix this QuickBooks payroll error. You have to follow the steps below in order to update windows OS.
- To start with, go for the start button.
- Then, type the windows update in the search field.
- Go for the option check for updates, click on it
- It will automatically update your windows to the latest version.
Method 7- Remove the Viruses or Malware
Sometimes, your software is infected by virus attacks and triggers the QuickBooks direct deposit error 30114. You need to remove that virus outrage by launching your antivirus software to get rid of the error. After launching the antivirus, it will scan the virus and remove the error if it is available. Once done, you need to restart the computer system.
Method 8- Use System Restore to Undo the Recent Updates
Follow the below-outlined steps to restore your previous system in order to fix the error.
- To initiate, close your all opened programs.
- Move towards the start button.
- Type system restores in the search bar, and single-click on it.
- Then, hit the options system restore.
- After that, enter your admin credentials, and follow the on-screen guidelines.
- Choose your restoration preference, and then click on ok.
- It will restore your system like previously when your system didn’t have the error.
- Lately, you need to restart your PC.
This is all about the QuickBooks Error 30114. We have included the reasons along with its symptoms through which you can easily identify the error code 30144 QuickBooks. We have also provided you with the best and proven troubleshooting methods that can surely resolve the error 30114. Moreover, we hope that you liked this article and that it can be helpful and useful to you. If you are stuck at any point, go for the technical support that is available 24/7.