Intuit has developed the Quickbooks software with love and affection. This is the exact reason why they want the Quickbooks software to be impeccable. The Quickbooks desktop application has everything that users can ever wish for. Even the subtle details have been perfected with smoothness in Quickbooks. Despite that, there are some errors that pop up once in a while in the Quickbooks application. One of the common errors that the users encounter is Quickbooks Error 1327.
The Quickbooks update error 1327 as the name suggests is an update error. This means this error occurs while downloading Quickbooks software. It can be frustrating to deal with such errors because they consume a lot of time to get fixed. All your emergency work with QB will get stuck due to this trivial piece of error.
Anyway, we understand your concerns. This is why we have come up with a set of methods that are capable of demolishing the Quickbooks Error 1327 invalid drive. So it is time for you to worry less and act more. With the help of this article you can not only figure the ways out to fix this error but you will also have a wide understanding of this error. This will help you in preventing this error from happening in the future.
So, without wasting any more time, let us jump straight into it.
What are the causes of QuickBooks Error 1327?
A few reasons exist that can lead to the birth of this error. Let’s have a look at what they are.
- If you downloaded a corrupted version of Quickbooks.
- If the Quickbooks files have been moved to external storage.
- This error can occur if any of the Quickbooks files have been damaged.
- Another reason is the damage to the Microsoft .NET framework.
- Incorrect registry settings can also lead to this error.
- Your computer could be under a malware or virus attack.
- System-specific error is also one of the reasons for this error.
Solutions to Fix the QuickBooks Error 1327
There are multiple solutions to this error. You have to try out each solution one by one until you find the correct solution that applies to your case. Also, do not forget to create a backup of your company data to avoid information loss.
Solution 1: Ensure the correct connection of the storage devices
Make sure that each one of the cables and other things is connected to the pc properly. Also, confirm the USB or Flash devices that you simply are using to put QuickBooks in, are correctly connected and fully functioning.
Also Read: How to rectify Quickbooks Error 3371
Solution 2: Try Repairing Microsoft .NET Framework
- Search Programs within the instrument panel.
- Select Turn Windows Features On/Off.
- You will have to confirm this with an admin account password.
- Uncheck the box next to Microsoft .NET Framework and reboot the pc.
- Open Programs and by following an equivalent step, check the box next to the Microsoft .NET framework.
Solution 3: Repair the registry files
- Press Windows key+R and sort Regedit and click on on run.
- Navigate to the precise key here: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders.
- Find the entries that list the drive letter which is mentioned within the error message.
- Modify the wrong drive names to C:\.
- Save the settings, preferably boot the pc and retry installing.
Solution 4: Use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
The Install Diagnostic Tool for Quickbooks is a great tool in the Quickbooks Tool Hub Windows 10. It can normally clear out all the errors and issues that occur while installing the Quickbooks software.
- To do this, firstly you have to download the Quickbooks tool hub.
- After installing the tool, go to the installation issues page.
- Here, you have to click the Quickbooks Install diagnostic tool button.
- The tool will start the scan. You will have to wait till it is over.
- Restart your system.
So, these were the solutions to this error. We hope that these solutions could help you out in resolving this error. Do check out other articles on our website to deal with other Quickbooks-related issues. They are surely going to help you out in demolishing the Quickbooks issues.