Wanting the best accounting solutions for your business organization. The QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions would be a great choice for you. It has been introduced by Intuit. The QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions can manage all the operations related to your business. It helps in simplifying the process of managing all the management for business owners. This accounting software provides all the facilities like payroll services, whole accounting services, tracking inventory, and many more.
We will discuss an overview of the QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, its features, its benefits of using, and more. If you want to know “what is QuickBooks Enterprise?” just be with us till the end of the article, we assure you that you will find it more interesting.
QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions: Brief Overview
QuickBooks Enterprise is accounting software, created by Intuit to provide the users with the effective management of their business operations. This software provides small and medium-size organizations with tools for accounting, payroll, payments, inventory, and other related services.
Features in QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
The QB enterprise solutions provide various features to its end users. List down below are the major ones.
- First, you can scale from one user to thirty users in the software.
- Also, it offers excellent functionality.
- With QuickBooks Enterprise software, you can expand along with your business.
- The QuickBooks enterprise solutions feature advanced reporting ability.
- You can also begin pricing in advance.
- Furthermore, your employees will get their payment in a matter of seconds.
- You can get paid faster and easier.
- QB enterprise solutions include over 180 apps that are fully integrated with advanced inventory management.
- Reports that are powerful and customizable provide you with insights into your business.
- Also, work from any location, at any time, and on any device.
- Finally, more than 6x capacity is available.
Benefits of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
The following are some of the primary advantages of enterprise solutions.
- Firstly, this software provides extensive accounting flexibility.
- It allows users to customize the reporting tools to interpret data and make more informed business decisions.
- Moreover, this software shall scan and attach multiple documents.
- It keeps track of important accounting files.
- The QB enterprise solutions also assist you to keep track of employee credentials.
- It empowers you to manage accounting, inventory, POS, payroll, payment, and other tasks independently.
- You can also track tax-deductible expenses automatically.
- Users can import bank and credit card transactions into QB using this software.
- Another important advantage of the QB enterprise solution is the ability to export data to a new or existing spreadsheet.
- The safety of the data is the utmost priority in this software.
Setup Guide for QuickBooks Enterprise Solution
If you are looking to set up the QBs enterprise solutions, then follow the below-instructed guide. It will help you to install and configure the software. However, before starting the installation process, make sure of some of the important pointers.
- Prepare and test your network.
- Then, set up QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Configure the hosting of multi-user.
- Set up QuickBooks for your company.
Let’s discuss each process one by one.
Step 1: Prepare and Test your Network
Before the installation of QuickBooks, users must understand networking, file sharing, and permissions. However, if you want to continue installing QB Enterprise on your own, you must save a copy of all previous accounting work. After that, start configuring your network. There are three methods for setting up the network.
The Central Server Option will include a QBs database server manager that is pre-installed. It also includes all the company files.
Option for peer-to-peer
Under this option, all the systems have installed the QuickBooks Enterprise software. In this method, one system will have the company file. The remaining systems will access the files of the company on the network.
Optional Remote Desktop Service
QuickBooks Enterprise software will assemble on a central server and not on other systems. Thus, other users are unable to open the QB application or the company file.
Step 2: Setup QB Enterprise
When installing QuickBooks enterprise solutions on multiple systems, ensure that all systems have the same software version. Thus, you are required to follow the instructions mentioned below to set up the QB enterprise.
- First, turn off all running programs, including antivirus and anti-spyware.
- Then, locate and choose the downloaded file.
- After that, follow the instructions which are shown on-screen to install the software.
- Then, select one out of the three options displayed on the screen.
- Until the setup process is complete, follow the instructions popup on the screen.
Step 3: Configuration of Multi-User Hosting
Keep in mind that in a multi-user hosting environment, only one computer can host multiple-user access. You do not need to allow hosting the multi-user on the server if you recently installed the QBs database or server manager.
- In Central Server, hosting the multi-user will be “on” at the desktop server & “off” in the workstations.
- Multi-user hosting will be “on” at the online desktop server but not on the workstation.
- In the Peer to Peer option, multi-user hosting will be “on” at the online desktop server and “off” on the workstation.
Check to see if Multi-User Hosting enabled on the server
- At the desktop server, locate and launch QuickBooks desktop enterprise.
- Navigate to File and then Utilities.
- Check the Utilities to see if Stop Hosting Multiple-Access is visible.
If you see Multi-Access, do the following
- Choose Host Multi-Access.
- When prompted, click “Yes” to confirm the start of multi-user access.
- Close & reopen the requested company file.
- In the next step, select “Yes.”
Step 4: Configure Enterprise to fit your needs
The setup of QuickBooks Enterprise software is very simple. All you have to do is follow the instructions on the screen and click the Start Working button.
- Quick Start Center is used to generate invoices, bills, paychecks, and sales receipts, among other things. This feature will allow you and other users to view the balance of customer and vendor accounts.
- Review your Chart of Accounts is a chart of accounts created on the foundation of your business during the QB Enterprise setup process. You can go over the chart and make changes based on your company’s needs.
- Payroll subscribers shall enter payroll information for the entire year. Failure to do so may result in incorrect payroll tax information.
- Backup your company file is a valuable online service for backing up company files. This service, which is covered in the active subscription, operates in a very secure manner.
We hope that this article will help you to understand the QuickBooks enterprise solutions. It assists you in setting up the software so that you can manage your business effectively and efficiently. In case, you face any issues in setting up the software, you may connect with the technical team for further assistance.